Thursday 14 January 2021

2021: Gather the roses and the lilies and the pinks

Is it too late to say happy new year?

2020 was something else...like WOW!

I don’t think there has ever been a year that has tested me like 2020!

I never thought I could experience pain to the level that I did in 2020...however looking back I have to admit that, it wasn’t ALL bad.

Life can get pretty thorny but there are still roses that can be gathered.

Personally I don’t think 2021 is going to be a spectacular year...but that doesn’t matter, I’m still going to gather the roses, and enjoy the beautiful things this year will bring.

This year I was reminded of a sentence I read almost 2 years ago:

"Gather the roses and the lilies and the pinks. Talk of the promises of God. Talk faith. Trust in God" 

So here's to 2021, here's to embracing life, with the bad and the good, but choosing to focus on what matters. 

We can do this!

Happy New Year xxx




Love, your girl forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment