Wednesday 25 September 2013

My little Gummibärchen is 6 years old!

The 4th of August saw this little baby turn 6!

Malaika at 14 days old
Time has truly flown, I remember holding her as a new born and now she is a little madam.

Malaika (which means angels) is such a delighful and friendly little girl and I am excited to see the young lady she grows up to be.

Providence had it that my sister and I happened to be in London at the same time. I hadn’t seen them in 2 years as they live in Germany and  I live in Wales, so I took the opportunity of spending a day with Malaika while hiding her away from the surprise birthday party that her mum was organising. Distance really does change things as I was shocked to learn that Malaika didn‘t remember me very much however, like old times, she was still very friendly and talkative around me. I found it hilarious when she stopped in the middle of Westfields shopping mall and said “I remember you, you used to come to our house in very long skirts!“ isn’t she adorable!

Malaika and I travelling on the train
I’ll share another adorable story with you, on Malaika’s 5th birthday she went to see dolphins. During the showcase  the lady showed them a young dolphin called Daisy who was 5 years old, Malaika then shouted out  “That is my auntie and she is not five!“  Thinking about this story  makes me praise God for Malaika’s life and the loving personality He has given her.

Malaika, I am so happy that you are such a loveable and obedienct child. I look forward to being around you more often and enjoying more days out with you. I pray that I can be the auntie that helps you through life, enouging you, listening to you, protecting you and most importantly setting a good example for you.

Happy 6th Birthday Gummibärchen

Malaika cutting her birthday cake
With overflowing love, love, LOVE!


♥ Miss Daisy ♥

p.s One more adorable story.


I bought Malaika these shoes for her birthday, she loved them so much that she wore them all the time, after a week they looked like this. Her mum had to hide them from her because she still wanted to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment