Thursday 20 February 2014

A friend loveth at all times

Have you ever had a friend that loves at all times? Someone whose heart is compassionate towards you? Someone who takes your pain as their own? Someone whose love knows no dormant season? Do you have a friend like this? I do.

Julina and I were convinced that we were going to be future sister-in-laws and that was the beginning of our friendship. We never did become sister -in-laws but instead God knitted our hearts so closely together that we become real sisters.
March 2008
The last years of my teenage life was spent in Julina’s company. I can honestly say that she has taught me a lot about how to be a woman and how to run a home. She encouraged my young faith and taught me how to humble my heart when in conflict with others  and how to love God and stay true to him. I’ll never forget the night when I witnessed Julina encourage a young lady who wanted to give up on God, she spoke with such boldness and conviction and her words were definitely not her own. She used her own experience to encourage this girl and I too was encouraged and challenged by her words.
On this day, your birthday, I pray that God will increase your love for him. I pray that he will strengthen you in your role as a mother and a wife. Hold fast and stay true to the principles that God has shown you, keep laughing and smiling - never lose or compromise those unique characteristics.

May 2009

I’m so thankful for your sisterhood and the way you encourage me to relax and “let my hair down” when I am being too serious. I’m so thankful for your kind and caring nature. As the years go by I pray that, though far apart, our hearts may continue to be tightly bound. Julina,  I love and appreciate you and I pray that I can be the kind of friend to you that you have been to me – A friend that loveth at all time.

Happy Birthday Julina xxx

Wales 2013
Love, your girl forever,


♥ Miss Daisy 

1 comment:

  1. I have no words but tears of happiness, joy and love x
    we have been through a lot...
    even though we are far apart for now i pray that we're be standing on the Lord's side together x

    ReplyDelete