Sunday 3 March 2013

Goodbye Ammanford, Hello Llangammarch Wells


Goodbye Ammanford



Last day at the house
image

The moving van

image

Our living room (Didn't manage to get a picture of it before the move but it was beautiful!)


image

Our Kitchen and dinning area (I'll never forget the delicious meals, talks and laughs we had here)





















Taking my bed apart :-(




















Children and brethren working together :-) 









































Time to say Goodbye :-(























Hello Llangammarch Wells 

The entrance to our house

















The front of our new house




















Our new living room, ready for us to make some new memories!





















New kitchen and dining area 




















  The view from my bedroom window (it will probably look better in the summer, but still love it!)
















  More views from our new house




















 
Living in Llanagammarch Wells, for the past month has been an interesting and different experience. We live next to a sheep farm so we often get the sheep sneaking into our gate and leaving their mess! We also have to wear Wellington Boots just to go outside, collect wood for the fireplace, use torches outside when it's dark and our nearest supermarket is a 30 minute drive away! Sometimes, I wish I could just close my eyes and be back in our home in Ammanford, but every time I see the beautiful scenery during the day, the stars at night and hear the sound of the river, I realise this is where I need to be.

It is beautiful here in Llanagammarch Wells and it has been a joy living here so far. Come visit me sometime :-)

 Love, your girl forever,

♥ Miss Daisy ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment