Sunday 31 March 2013

March babies: LOVE x2

I find it a great privilege to write about these two lovely ladies at the same time, they both turned a quarter of a century this year and I spent this month praising God for their lives and sisterhood.



My Blossoming Flower

Her whit, charm and honestly always put a smile on my face and her strength of character inspires me. I almost always take something life changing away from our deep and meaningful conversation. We don’t see or speak to each other much, yet I can always count on her to be there for me when I need someone to talk to. Some of the happiest moments of my life have been spent with her and I often enjoy reliving those moments in my mind. I made this video for Florence on her 23rd Birthday and the amount of love poured into this video still remains the same.

                  


Happy 25th Birthday Flo Flo x



She gives me JOY!

Wow! I've never known anyone that loves and supports her friends and family as much as Joy. There are not enough words to even articulate just how much I love her, she truly lives up to her name as she has given me joy on numberless occasions. Very creative, artist and funny! She helps and challenges me musically and makes me laugh…a lot. Through my personal storms she has been there for me comforting me, encouraging me and giving me cause to smile. She has been a true blessing to me and her life experiences and counsel have taught me so much about being a woman. I didn't get to enjoy her wedding much as I was so busy helping out, yet it was a pleasure to serve her.

Happy 25th Birthday Oi JOY x



Let’s continue to follow after Jesus ladies xxxxx

With overflowing love love LOVE!

♥ Miss Daisy 

No comments:

Post a Comment