Friday 5 April 2013

I wanted to be the first to say…


....Happy Birthday to my Sissy!

I know it’s a day early but I’ve been smiling most of this week as God has been reminding me of how special she is and how much I love her. I remember asking her, when I was small, “When is your birthday?” and she replied “Today!” Since then I’ve made it a custom to always remember her birthday.

To date she has truly fulfilled her role as a big sister and has been an excellent role model. Over the years her counsel as well as her words of wisdom have been invaluable. She helped guide me through my teenage years as her ears were literally chewed off by my numberless girly dilemmas, yet she still listened and advised. I wish distance didn’t separate us (she lives in German) as I just LOVE being around her! But, it is good to know that I have a home abroad.

I’ve always said that “Every girl needs a big sister!” and I am so grateful for mine. Thank you Lord, for the life you have given her, the blessing she has been to many and for choosing her to be my big sister!

Happy Birthday Rona!

Mit liebe, deine kleine schwester*


♥ Miss Daisy 


This is a very old picture, this little baby you see is now 5 years old lol

 *With love, your little sister 

No comments:

Post a Comment