Wednesday 10 April 2013

Guess what? I can’t put scattered feathers back into a pillow case….

….But I can choose to make changes and do things differently.

So this is a continuation of my thoughts from my previous post “A children’s story may have change my life*”. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking and praying about this and I’ve come to the conclusion that, I can’t control anybody’s actions but I can control my own. So I’ve decided to put together an “action plan” (those of you who know me well, know I’m always doing “action plans” for various things) highlighting things I can do to break this “spell” and no longer be a victim (to some extent) or a villain of the gossiping game.

The action plan has 7 points so rather than doing one very long post, I will post one point each day. Feel free to comment, share your thoughts and add things.

Lets grow and learn together   

♥ Miss Daisy 

No comments:

Post a Comment