Wednesday 17 April 2013

Scattered Feathers Action Plan #7: I want to be a grave

I tweeted this statement a few weeks ago and most people thought I was being dramatic but this is honestly my desire. Being honest and trust worthy are invaluable traits of character; therefore I think it is important to not only have a reputation of being an honest and trustworthy person but to genuinely be one. So if anybody tells me something in confidence it dies with me, I am the grave, the person can rest assurance that it will never be passed on, it stops with me.


So there it is my action plan! It’s not at all an exhausted one but it’s a start. As I was writing this and reading over it I realised how much I will need God’s strength to make these plans active and real in my life. I can’t do this on my own but I know he will help me…so I’m thankful.

Feel free to comment, I want to hear your thoughts on this. Do you have an action plan? Anything I’ve missed out?

Till next time.


Love, your girl forever,

♥ Miss Daisy  ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Petals, I like the point you made about being a grave. I think sometimes if we do actually put that into practice, it can really allow the problems the person is sharing to die too. Sometimes our words and misguided advise can ressurect bad blood or bad feelings. I know I need to commit to being a grave, going to prayerfully ask the Lord to help me with this. Also, just a small point, in Proverbs it actually says that when a fool holds his peace even he seems wise... Caroo x

    ReplyDelete