Thursday 11 April 2013

Scattered Feathers Action Plan #2: Master the art of guarding and controlling my conversations

Sophie found this brilliant definition of gossiping in the Oxford English dictionary, it defined gossiping as “casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people”. I was very intrigued by the phrase “casual or unconstrained conversation”. I definitely believe that all our conversations should have boundaries as I find most gossiping sessions start when someone accidentally lets “one slip” during a casual conversation. So I’ve decided that while in conversation I need to THINK, really take time to think about my words and their implications before they leave my mouth . I need to keep my conversations under control, positive, factual and edifying, and when I can see the conversation is taking a more sinister turn I should make the corrective action or simply change the subject.

♥ Miss Daisy 


No comments:

Post a Comment